Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAACK!!!!


It's finally here, Tiger is back on the course, I can actually start enjoying the sport on TV again. The networks that work with the PGA are throwing parties in anticipation for the monster ratings there going to receive when the new bad boy of golf tees off tomorrow. I will never hold anything against Tiger, I may not agree with what he did mostly for the fact that his mistresses were an out of 10 average of 6 and his wife is a 12. I was and still am a huge fan of Tiger because he Dominates golf and has changed the following of the game by winning tournaments. I wasn't a fan of him because he was a great husband and dad. The amount of people that only watch golf when he's in is insane, over the last two seasons the tournaments Tiger golfs receive almost 3 times as many viewers. Glad your back Tiger! Just don't get busted with any hookers because Elin isn't at the Masters.

2 comments: